This bundle is the one stop shop for everything your cat needs. Starting with our Dinovite for Cats which is a daily nutritional supplement which contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes, direct fed microbials and fatty acids that can be missing from your cat’s diet. We added other treats, meal toppers and goodies to complete our Dinovite Cat Bundle!
Daily Whole Food Supplement that supports a cat's immune system and body function.
Freeze dried process preserves the needed vitamins and minerals.
A tasty treat made with real meat.
Source of Omega-3 fatty acid.
Increase the meat to carb ratio for the balanced meal your cat needs.
An essential amino acid for cats!
Dinovite for Cats Bundle
A great one-stop-shop for all items needed to improve your cat's nutrition . This bundle includes a well-rounded assortment of Dinovite products.
Dinovite's Meal Booster and Cat Treats are made with a freeze-drying process ensures that all nutrients are locked in, delivering the nutrition your cat.
Further enhance the meal with Omega 3's with Dinovite's Salmon Oil.
Free Gift: Our favorite pet accessory, CarPet, removes all the unwanted cat hair! *CarPet is automatically added to your cart*
Feed one scoop of supplement per day. To introduce your cat to Dinovite start with 1/4 scoop. Sprinkle the 1/4 scoop of Dinovite on the bottom of the bowl, then pour your cat's food on top of the Dinovite. Do not mix. Let your cat eat the food down to the Dinovite for 1 to 2 weeks. When your cat starts to eat the Dinovite and is accustomed to the taste then start mixing. For taste and added Omega fatty acids, mix in a little Lickochops™ or Supromega® liquid supplement with the Dinovite and your cat's food.
Special Note: If your cat is in extremely poor condition due to feeding a nutrient deficient diet you can work up to feeding 2 scoops per day. After you are satisfied with your cat's condition resume feeding one scoop per day to help support your cat's good health.
This box will last 45 days if you are feeding 2 scoops per day.
*Store in a cool dry place.
- Small Cats (Up to 5 lbs): 1 Tablespoon
- Medium Cats (5-10 lbs): 2 Tablespoons
- Large Cats (Over 10 lbs): 3 Tablespoons
Serve one to two teaspoons SuprOmega Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil with every cup of your pet's food each day.
1 pump = 1/2 teaspoon
Feed daily to your cat. Listen for the purrrrrrrr.
- Fish Meal - Source of amino acids and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Spray-dried Chicken Liver - Source of amino acids.
- Egg Product - Source of amino acids.
- Yeast Culture- Live yeast that provide digestive enzymes and vitamins. Not to be confused with Candida yeast that causes yeast infections.
- Dried yeast- Source of digestible amino acids and B complex vitamins. Also referred to as nutritional yeast and not to be confused with brewer's yeast or "candida yeast" that causes yeast infections.
- Vitamin E - We use Vitamin E derived from soybean. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and a vital nutrient in many body functions.
- Taurine: An essential amino acid for cats.
- Fructooligosaccharide- A complex sugar that is a prebiotic. Fructooligosaccharide passes through the stomach then small intestine undigested. As it enters the large intestine it is available as food for the beneficial bacteria that live in the large intestine. The beneficial bacterial cultures can thus thrive and start to starve out the pathogenic yeast (Candida albicans) that cause yeast infections. *An important note: the yeast we put into our products is not the same species that causes yeast infections.
- Zinc methionine complex- A highly digestible form of zinc. Zinc methionine is a zinc atom bound to a methionine amino acid molecule. Body cells love methionine so they readily absorb it and the zinc atom goes along for the ride. Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes. Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth. Zinc helps maintain the function of the liver and the release of vitamin A. Zinc is required for the development of the skeletal system, nervous system and for brain function. Methionine is an amino acid with antioxidant activity which assists detoxification. Methionine aids the metabolism of Omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Alfalfa nutrient concentrate-Take everything good about alfalfa and condense it, like one giant super vegetable!
- Dried Kelp- Source of iodine and many trace minerals.
- Bacillus Subtilis fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Bacillus Licheniformis fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Bacillus pumilus fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Aspergillus niger fermentation product dehydrated-Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated-Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated-Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Chicken Heart
- Chicken Liver
- Mixed Tocopherols (used as a preservatives)
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Rabbit: Rabbit, Rabbit Liver, Rabbit Heart, Rabbit Kidney, Mixed Tocopherols (used as a preservative)
Salmon: Salmon, Mixed Tocopherols (used as a preservative)