Dinovite® Feline Liquid works best with a high quality meaty cat food - wet, dry or homemade. Vitamins, minerals, omega-fatty acids, enzymes and probiotics combine to support a strong immune system, digestive tract, skin and coat.
Dinovite® Feline Liquid
Dinovite® Feline Liquid is made with 100% All Natural ingredients and works best with a high quality meaty cat food - wet, dry or homemade. Vitamins, minerals, omega-fatty acids, enzymes and probiotics combine to support a strong immune system, digestive tract, skin and coat.
See What's Inside
Highly digestible amino acids and B vitamins.
Source of iodine and a multitude of required minerals.
Active nutritional yeast supports digestive function and contains a whole host of B vitamins.
Menhaden Fish oil supplies a variety of different Omega-3 fatty acids
Antioxidant and required nutrient for skin and coat health.
Highly absorbable zinc needed for healthy skin, coat & immune health.
Superfood for your cat!
10 strains of active microbials that support digestion and immune health.
Dinovite® Feline Liquid works great with any cat food - wet or dry. The perfect combination of amino acids, fatty acids, zinc, vitamins, direct fed microbials and other nutrients that help boost your cat's immune system and maintain his good health. It’s more concentrated than our powder supplements, just a teaspoon or two per cup of food is all your cat will need.
The delicate nutrients, amino, fatty acids and zinc in Dinovite supplements promote healthy skin and coat. As you know, a coarse brittle coat, excessive shedding and itchy skin are common signs of nutritional deficiencies.
Serve one to two teaspoons of Dinovite ® liquid with your cat's food each day. If your cat is finicky, start off with just a dab of Dinovite ® Liquid and slowly work up to the full serving size.
Detailed Instructions For Finicky Cats:
Put a pea sized dab on the bottom of your cat's bowl and pour his normal food right on top. Repeat this every time you fill his bowl with food for 1 week. Then gradually increase the amount over the next few weeks until you are feeding the full serving of Dinovite Feline Liquid. This method works great for finicky cats.
- Crude Protein ... Minimum …23%
- Crude Fat ... Minimum …45%
- Crude Fiber ...Maximum ...5%
- Moisture...Maximum …5%
- Zinc...Minimum ...4 mg/gm
- *Omega 3 Fatty Acids ...Minimum …4%
- *Omega 6 Fatty Acids ...Minimum ...3%
- *Microorganisms ...Minimum ...1.0x106CFU/gm
- (L. acidophilus, L. casei, B. thermophilum and E. faecium)
Enzyme Activity Per 1 Tsp. Of Supplement
- *Amylase (A. oryzae)................. 162 mg starch dextrinized/min/gm
- *Protease (A. oryzae) ................ 740 mcg of tyrosine equivalence liberated/min/gm
- *Lipase (A. niger) 50 micromoles fatty acids liberated/min/gm
*Not Recognized as an Essential Nutrient by the AFFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.*
Dinovite® Feline Liquid Ingredients:
Spray-dried chicken liver, menhaden oil, chicken fat, dried yeast, fructooligosaccharide, zinc methionine complex, dried kelp, active dry yeast, vitamin E supplement (source vitamin E), alfalfa nutrient concentrate, Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product dehydrated, Aspergillus niger fermentation product dehydrated, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated, mixed tocopherols (used as a preservative).
Benefits Of Our Ingredients
- Spray-dried chicken liver- Highly digestible amino acids and B vitamins
- Menhaden oil -Highly digestible source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids. Omega 3's help with inflammation and help skin be healthy
- Chicken fat- Highly digestible source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids. Omega 6's help skin and coat be healthy.
- Dried yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)- A super source of highly digestible amino acids and B complex vitamins
- Fructooligosaccharide- A complex sugar that is a prebiotic. Fructooligosaccharide passes through the stomach then small intestine undigested. As it enters the large intestine it is available as food for the beneficial bacteria that live in the large intestine. The beneficial bacterial cultures can thus thrive and start to starve out the pathogenic yeast (Candida albicans) that cause yeast infections. *An important note: the yeast we put into our products is not the same species that causes yeast infections.
- Zinc methionine complex- A highly digestible form of zinc. Zinc methionine is a zinc atom bound to a methionine amino acid molecule. Body cells love methionine so the readily absorb it and the zinc atom goes along for the ride. Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes. Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth. Zinc helps maintain the function of the liver and the release of vitamin A. Zinc is required for the development of the skeletal system, nervous system and for brain function. Methionine is an amino acid with antioxidant activity which assists detoxification. Methionine aids the metabolism of Omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Dried kelp- Source of iodine and many trace minerals
- Active dry yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii)- A direct fed microbial that has been shown to maintain and restore the flora in the large and small intestine. Helps with diarrhea.
- Vitamin E supplement (Source vitamin E)-Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant. Antioxidants protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals, which are molecules that contain an unshared electron. Free radicals are harmful and damage cells. Vitamin E is also involved in immune function and, as shown primarily by in vitro studies of cells, cell signaling, regulation of gene expression, and other metabolic processes. Good stuff!
- Alfalfa nutrient concentrate-Take everything good about alfalfa and condense it, like one giant super vegetable!
- Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that help boost immune system and support healthy digestive tract.
- Aspergillus niger fermentation product dehydrated
- Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated-Direct fed microbial that help boost immune system, support healthy digestive tract and may help to control the growth of the yeast (Candida albicans).
- Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that help boost immune system and support healthy digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that help boost immune system and support healthy digestive tract.
- Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated-
- Mixed tocopherols (used as a preservative).-These are antioxidants we use to preserve some of the delicate nutrients.